I-35W corridor to the 820 interchange or north approaching Roanoke, the Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce encompasses one of the fastest growing business sectors in the Metroplex. We can help you to establish your business firmly in the Greater Keller area by providing increased visibility through our member and community events and educational programming, opportunities for advertising and branding, building strong relationships and friendships with others in the community and by providing opportunities for you (and your family) to participate in events that are fun and at the same time giving to other charities in the area.
Growing and supporting your business is all about COMMUNITY…BE A PART OF IT!!
• Basic Member Directory listing on Greater Keller Chamber website
• Display business cards in the Chamber's lobby area
• Member Pricing to Chamber/Partner Events
• Exceptional relationship with area governmental entities
• Economic Development Partnerships
• Committee & Volunteer Opportunities
• Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Ceremonies
• Member to Member Deals
• Board Room rental (upon availability)
• Sponsorship and Promotional Opportunities
• Targeted e-mail marketing at reasonable pricing.
• Ability to post “Hot Deals” and member-to-member deals on website
• Access to all Chamber events
• New Member Orientation Program
• New Member Introduction at first monthly Luncheon after joining
• Member Decal
• Branding Opportunities for your business
• Enhanced Listing Opportunity
• Access to the GKCC’ social media network
• Connect with new residents who request information from the Chamber
• Access to business expertise at any point in your business cycle.
Please feel free to contact us at 817.431.2169 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. If you prefer to set up an ACH, please contact the Chamber office at 817.431.2169. We look forward to a positive partnership in the future.